Supplying powered access machinery across Hampshire and Dorset, our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery to and collection from our customers.
A Class 2 HGV licence and Driver CPC are preferred but not essential. The successful candidate will also need basic mechanical knowledge to carry out pre-delivery inspections on small electric scissor lifts.
Full training can be provided.
- Safe loading and unloading of machinery, and secure transportation to and from depots and sites
- Accurate checking and completion of all necessary paperwork including timesheets and collection and delivery forms
- Offering advice and assistance to customers when needed, and liaising between customers and depot staff when required
- Carrying out daily checks on vehicles, keeping them clean and tidy
- Complying with all road, vehicle and safety legislation
To apply for this job, please call 01425 470313 or email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]